Pages

Jan 20, 2009

twilight thing




Who among you have not been hit by the waves of “twilight saga”?

I won’t raise my hand.

Before the movie was released a friend told me about this book because it’s “a must read kind of a book”. I was about to have the book in exchange of the commissioned work I’ve done. The sad thing is, it was out of stock. I don’t have any choice but to read it on screen… pdf. ;)) [you know what I mean.. I also have the audiobook]



We got this ticket from our Tita in our church, who is not into this kind of movie.

*I'm still using www.poladroid.net - there's something wrong with my codes..sorry for the numerous post

9 comments:

Dennis Villegas said...

Hi Mimi,
thaks for visiting my blog. I have already linked you to my blogroll for easier visiting!
Thanks!
Btw, you have very nice set of photos!

Dennis

Sidney said...

I like your photography... are those Polaroids?

I need to check if I linked you already...if not I will do so soon.

escape said...

i didnt had the chance to watch or at least read the book. poor me.

Photo Cache said...

It's very nice of you to check out my photos. I have not seen the movie nor read the book but I am waiting for it go out in DVD. I have read mixed reviews about the movie tho' so I have to see it for myself first.

mgaputonimimi said...

to dennis:
thanks so much! just added you to my list.

to sidney:
it not a real polaroid... i am using www.poladroid.net 's software..

thanks in advance!

to dong:
you can try some other time.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

hanagub is an ilonggo term for dusk right? I would raise my hand as not being "affected" by the twilight phenomenon. I don't like vampires, i would rather watch elves, fairies and unicorns. BTW, i've added on the Byterslair

mgaputonimimi said...

byter:

yes... that's how we call twilight right? limtan ko na kung ina gid ang term.

i'm a bit strange about this. i like reading about weird creatures but not to the core. i love elves and fairies too! ^_^

i do believe in fairies.. i do.. i do! [remember the movie?]

Anonymous said...

hi I also watched twilight and I like their story..

Can you link me to your blog..

just asking for your support because I am Joining in SEO test here in Capiz,.

hope you will added me

thanks..

Anonymous said...

hi again mimi...I am ryan but I called my self as "crazyzoid"

please link me mimi..I need your support..

thank you..